- Cold Storage is one of the important links in cold chain supply logistics for perishable goods.
- This is an energy intensive industry and has a direct impact on profitability.
- Availability of reliable manpower adds to the challenge.
- Precise information and control is an important factor to improve bottom lines, adhere to safety standards and fulfill SLAs.
- View real time temperature of each zone
- View real time on/off status of each zone
- Set temperature thresholds for alerts on min and max temperature
- Switch individual units on/off
- View status of door (open/close)
- Set alert on door open beyond set time limit
- Historical trends
- Alerts & Notifications on mobile and email
- Multilingual support
Smart Racks (Add-on):
- Get real-time status of Inventory on racks in warehouses, super markets
- Reduce time engaged in stocks and inventory management
- Monitor load on each rack
- Alerts can be customised for:
- Re-order Levels
- Empty racks
- Loaded racks
- Slow moving items
- End of life items
- Monitor temperature for each zone to ensure ideal conditions
- Save energy costs by remotely switching off unutilized zones
- Save energy costs by monitoring door status
- Monitor unit health patterns to reduce downtimes thus avoiding wastages & loses
- Remote operation to save on manpower and logistic costs
- Real-time and historical reports to avoid service disputes and SLA violations
- Customer satisfaction and retention by reducing downtime and ensuring competitive rates due to controlled costs